Thursday, October 8, 2009

It all started with a ring.....

So, many of my lovely Coquettes have been asking about the details of the Prima Coquette's wedding, I try to focus on random things in the wedding and charming world but it may be fun to relive all the little things I obsessed over, especially to document all these things for the Petit Coquette that is in the oven....

So, Installment One...How the Prima Coquette got the joy of establishing....
The Fellowship of the Ring.....yes, that is what I called my bridal party...lol

It was a chilly March evening when Mr. Coquette and I had just finished watching that uber romantic film American Gangster...he has been pestering me to pick a romantic comedy and I immediately scoffed and insisted on my need for the glory,that is Denzel Washington as a notorious drug lord...he let me have my way and after it was over and I was half asleep and on my ninth dream...Mr. Coquette presented me with the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen...his words were not eloquent but so heartfelt, it is hard to say because it was hard to hear over the sounds of my screams...lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin