Friday, October 16, 2009

A Coquette Engagement

A big thank you to Alyssa for sharing these beautiful engagement photos with us and for sharing a bit of insight on them. I was taken by how these pics are almost in motion. They capture the emotion of these two love birds but in a way that makes me feel like if I printed them and made a flip book it would be really stunning.

Bravo Coquette!
What was the feeling you were going for with this session?

I have to say that the location is a place where we have been going since we started dating (almost 5 years) just either for a nice (cheap) date, a walk around the pond, or even to have alone time. It's so quiet and serene and has such a gorgeous, romantic backdrop...we didn't even think twice about having our epics taken there. That basically sums up the feel of what we wanted the pictures to reflect: romantic, serene, lush, colorful, and playful.

As far as favorite pics, i like too many of them. The candids I especially love because they really caught a true moment between John and I. The 1 black and white I love b/c of the depth of the photo with the flowers, the one i have as my main FB photo, the ones of us on the bench, by the tree, the smoking one etc, etc.

TJ from Duet did such an amazing job and was such a pleasure to work with!

Duet Photography
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin