Monday, October 12, 2009

Fellowship Communication

Better known as the Bridesmaid Newsletter...

This was a key element in the wedding planning, I tried to keep them interesting and light and funny even though, I am sure there were some eye rolls when they made it into the email box. But nonetheless..it was important to me that everyone had all the info at all times...therefore I was never hit with the "I had no idea" excuse..also, you did not have to make a million phone calls and I was sure to keep everyone updated on each others lives and accomplishments so it was actually super fun...here are some of my Fellowship of the Ring Newsletters..

These are really simple to make in word and you can get as creative as you like..there is also free newsletter software available out there that are super easy to use...




1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin