Thursday, October 8, 2009

Everyone must get an STD...

Save the Date...that is..lol

I knew pretty early on I wanted an Old Hollywood Glamour type of soiree...
I toyed with the idea of amending this classic Breakfast at Tiffany's photo and turning it into a magnet. I actually did and have still 100 of them to prove it, lol... but after they arrived I was just not that thrilled with them...



So, I was back to the drawing board, I wanted glamour but I did not want it to be too themish so I came up with these...







I still insisted on a magnet because I know the convenience of when I received them but this time we went with a subtle and oh so coquette chic chandelier and and a separate insert card. I loved how the card motif seemed like the logo for the old movie staple of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer or MGM...grrrrr..loving the lions...we tied it all together with a custom address stamp and sent them on their merry way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin