Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Adventures in Paper Stalking

I know that there are a millions options for stamp personalization out there for wedding invitations. I come in defense of the United Stated Postal Service...you must realize that there are so many amazing and cool stamps that will add so much character to an envelope. It is time to move beyond your standard Love stamp, use some of that coquette in you. Alright, so not everyone, like me, inspects the stamp when they receive and invitation or thank you card but how about bringing attention to that detail.

Here are some examples of amazing stamps that I think would look snazzy on an envelope and paired with some delicious calligraphy...and have people saying..."isn't so and so clever"!!!


This is the gorgeous standard Love stamp...I am really glad the USPS stepped their game up but I also know it will be on every invitation for the next 100 years






How beautiful would these be for a nautical/beach wedding...



These Vintage Black Cinema stamps offer a stunning palette of color and would be perfect for any vintage theme.


This is one of my personal favorites. Who would not swoon over this stunning stamp. I used these on my Bridal Shower thank you cards and they made quite an impact!! Thank you...Edgar!


I am not going to lie...I would LOVE to get me some Homer mail!!!




Be sure to take advantage of coordinating stamps to cover additional postage. Layer then and color coordinate them....get all Martha on those envelopes!!

Order Yours Here


These are some pics of the stamps I used for my wedding invites and Bridal Shower Thank You's. They were snazzy and delicious, if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the King and Queen Love stamps!! As well as the teapots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the King & Queen I used them for my Thank You what a statement it makes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love the king and queen one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin