Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Coquette Bride







Ally and Patrick were married in May, and it is obvious that the day was a dream come true for the couple. Ally was kind enough to answer some questions about the day and send me some of her favorite photos. Lovemorephoto, did an astounding job capturing the day. Some of these shots are the prettiest I have seen.

Read on to get more details about the day:

Theme, if any: We joked the whole time that we had a "mint chocolate chip ice cream" wedding. Our colors were green and chocolate brown, but what we really were going for was simple elegance.

Your Favorite Wedding Detail : The bridal party attire! I LOVED everything about what they were wearing. I thought all my girls (all different shapes) looked incredible and I thought the men looked amazing in their brown tuxedos.
The moment you remember the most: My husband is a camera man and an editor, he made a slide show with pictures of us from when we were little and when we were older.Then, he made a video of just me. It was a complete surprise, the whole video was of me being in my element and him capturing that. It was an amazing feeling to know that the person you are marrying knows and loves you as much as you think he does... and more.
One thing you would change knowing what you know now: Really, the only thing I would change is getting brighter lights for my lanterns. Because of the time of day, when the reception started, they didn't create the glow I wanted. but, everything else was amazing.

Thanks again for sharing with us, Ally. Your husband is quite a catch...we would love to see a snippet of that video one day!

5 comments:

  1. Ally you look amazing and your photos are INSANE!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!!!! What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look amazing, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ally you look so so beautiful and I lovemorephoto .. they are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin