Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Coquette Engagement Session



















All I have to say is GASP!! SWOON!!

For the love of all things GORGEOUS!!!

These engagement photos taken by Amanda Picone are stunning!

I am not sure what bride and groom to be, Barbara and Michael are selling, but heck, I'd buy it. Not only do these two look like models but Amanda did an amazing job of catching the obvious chemistry and love between these two. Barbara sent me quite a few pics and I had such a hard time not making this post 200 pics long! These are some of my favorites but by no means ALL of my favorites...

Thanks to Barbara for sharing and thanks to Amanda for these ROCKING engagement pics.
Please check out Amanda Picone

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!!! :-D

    I've know Amanda for a few years now and I am really really impressed with her work and how far she has come in such a short time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin