Monday, July 13, 2009

A Coquette Bride










Elizabeth and Dewayne became Mr. & Mrs. in April, their wedding was chock full of gorgeous wedding details that are sure to inspire the coquette in all of us..

Theme if any
- If I had to pick a word to describe what I was going for it would be simple elegance. I wanted a wedding that was intimate, warm, and inviting. Our wedding was pouring with love not just from Dewayne & I but from our families and friends. I took my time in planning because I wanted to give us something that was memorable and I wanted every detail to represent us. I picked a color combination of silver with soft peach you don’t see this often and it just went so well together.

Your Favorite Wedding Detail - I would have to say my veil because it was made from my mother wedding gown from 1978 it was sitting in my closet collecting dust so I came up with the idea of making a veil. It was a gorgeous mantilla veil the perfect keepsake.

The Moment You Remember Most- the huge smile on my husband face when he first saw me truly priceless

One Thing You Would Change Knowing What You Know Now.
I honestly don't have answer for this I feel like my day was perfection. But the advice I would give to future brides is

Never lost sight of the most important thing that your wedding is about you and your fiancé.

It’s ok to have long engagement can’t rush perfection!!!

Tell Us About Your Wedding Dress...What Made It The One
My Dress was Impression Couture Gown. What made it "the one" I had picture of my dream gown which by accident I handed to bridal sales consultant, I explained to her don’t mind that picture I know you don’t sell this here, right away she told no we don’t but I have something exactly like this. I saw the dress and fell in love and I found the “one”

Photographer info
Erica Lyn Photography
Gail Chatelain Photography

Thanks to Elizabeth for sharing with is...that veil was stunning and I love where it came from!

Bravo Coquette!

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin