Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coquette Adventures














Mrs. Prima Coquette was invited by the Ever Fabulous Mia (more on her later) from the Bridal Lounge to attend a Makeup Happy Hour. The music was fabulous and the snacks were delish and she was even giving mini makeovers and adorable feather headbands to compliment the look. Hopefully, you can see Mia in her snazzy coquette dress wearing a black one and Bride-to- be Natalia rocking a snazzy purple one. I do think those would make amazing bridesmaid day of accessories and gifts... but I digress...

Elizabeth and Rashida from By Your Side Events were the gracious event coordinators and they did an amazing job, I know I had a blast. Su-Lynn Chen Photography was on hand to photograph the event and she did a fantastic job. Enjoy the pics!! Make sure you visit their blogs for all the event 411.

Please refrain from pointing and laughing at me looking like a hungry scavenger over the veggie platter!! Yeah I am the one with the messy hair in the green! Oh, and I hope you like the Monogram B L (for Bridal Lounge) because the Prima Coquette herself made those...heeheee

3 comments:

  1. I did not know you made those! They are fab! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you look gorgeous!!!!!! Those photos are SICK!! The white details are superb!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin