Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Coquette Bridal Shower

Ilona was fantastically intuitive enough to know that her bridal shower would be something that would make me squeal with delight. I could not wait to get my coquette paws on these and when I saw them, I immediately swooned!

The theme was a yellow and white backyard fĂȘte, completely inspired by Martha (fyi, we are on a first name basis). Yellow is Ilona's favorite color but she found difficulty incorporating it into her fall wedding, it was however perfect for a summer outdoor bridal shower!

I am completely in love with how creative they got. They served Yellow Tail Chardonnay and Coronas and gave Lemon Heads and Citrus Soap as favors. The activities and games included Guess Who Bought These Panties? , the bride had to guess which guest bought the panties and if she got it right she got to keep them, if she got it wrong, the person got to decide if she could still have them. They also played Draw a Picture of the Bride and Groom on Their Wedding Day, Ilona says this was her favorite game because the pictures were so creative, she even had a mustache in one!You can see how much love and effort her bridal party put into her shower. I ADORE how everyone, even the guests have pretty dresses on!

My absolute favorite, is the butterfly who kept landing on her bridal shower banner and on her hair when she was opening gifts...

It could not have been more perfect!

Lovemorephoto shot these amazing pics and I just love how these photos really capture the genuine happiness of this group. Lovemorephoto definitely has a knack for this!! Big Hug to them! I think that this new trend of having professional photos of your bridal shower is fantastic. These are some of the greatest memories you will have and it's worth working with your photographer a few times before your wedding.



Look at the butterfly!


Yellow Daisies!


Love the Clothesline!


Look at the butterfly..again!


Love those!





Pretty Dresses!


Ilona in her perfect bridal shower dress!






Daisy and Citrus Centerpieces.


Fresh Lemonade.




6 comments:

  1. ILONA!!!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD YOUR BRIDAL SHOWER! CONGRATS SWEETIE!! I hope you got tons of goodies! I see that Arek took some of your pics too ...??? They look great and you look beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering when and where you got the eyelet dress!I love it and have been looking for one for my shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your dress! It is beautiful and is exactly what I am looking for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is absolutely awesome! Where did you get it? I am looking for something similar for my bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The truth that saving water has long been discussed so much means that almost all of the pointers and ideas about using less, waterfall shower heads instead of taking bathing and blah blah blah are very familiar to you. In the following paragraphs I'll express some intriguing and maybe even extreme ways to use a lesser amount of that life essence that graciously travels...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reality that sparing water has for some time been examined such a lot of implies that practically the entirety of the pointers and thoughts regarding utilizing less, waterfall shower heads as opposed to taking washing. In the accompanying passages I'll communicate some captivating and perhaps outrageous approaches to utilize a lesser measure of that life embodiment that generous voyages.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin