Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where it's at...

Coquette is a bit emotional this morning..I nearly hugged the guy at Dunkin Donuts when he handed me my latte, I did not wave my fist at anyone who cut me off this morning and I even refrained from yelling at and throwing things at the possessed feral cat who loves sleeping under my car and tries to attack me every morning...no sir..and it's all because of this couple I saw on the Today show...

Bobbi Kelly and Nick Ercoline were just a young couple in love during the summer of 1969. They knew something unbelievable was happening at Woodstock and they knew they shouldn't miss it. This image captured by Burke Uzzle, which later become the cover of the Woodstock Soundtrack album cover, is of the couple waking up one morning of the festival and embracing. They were obviously lost in what they felt for one another and lost in what Woodstock was all about.

The best part Coquettes...

they are still together and still very much in love..(insert hankies here)

"I look at it every day," Bobbi says. "I met Nick, we fell in love and it was the beginning of my best life."

I have been a sappy mess all morning thanks to these two!

We coquettes can get caught up in seating charts and swooning and we may get really dramatic when our Mr. Coquettes don't use coasters...but l'amour..is where it's at...and don't you forget!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin