Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Coquette Engagement

Before the swoon worthy wedding photos..there must be swoon worthy engagement photos..

Becky was kind enough to share her beautiful engagement photos with us and a little bit about her session.

What was the theme or feeling you were trying to get with your engagement photos:

I used to be the bridal attendant at Raphael Vineyards in Peconic, and I saw and catered hundreds of weddings. It was great because I saw so many ideas and got to form ideas of what I'd want and wouldn't want for my own wedding some day. I knew I had to incorporate it into the wedding planning somehow! Julie Petrocelli-Vergari is the Special Events Coordinator and she is the sweetest, most awesome person- she was thrilled that we were taking some photos there.

Growing up in wine country on the North Fork, I love the vineyards and the romantic, Tuscan feel of Raphael. I knew we'd get some great photos in the vineyards and in the soft lighting of the wine cellar. I would have loved a vineyard wedding but it can be costly. I am so happy I got to get some beautiful photos there!

Below is Becky's favorite pic and she also shared with us why it makes her swoon..
Jay just told us to "talk a walk" and this was a completely natural candid shot on our way back toward the winery. I love the colors (we were blessed with a perfect cloudless day on June 1) and I love how Dan looks so happy!

These photos were taken by Duet Photography
The gorgeous location of the shoot was Raphael Vineyards on the North Fork of Long Island

Bravo Coquette~












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin