Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Coquette Engagement

Now, sweet coquettes..this is amazing and right up my alley. How fantastic is it to be able to take engagement photos at the American Museum of Natural History. SWOON...and a big SIGH..

A big thanks to Cindy for sharing these amazing photos and planting picture envy in me..lol

Bravo Coquette~

What was the theme or feeling you were trying to get with your engagement photos:

Well the reason I choose the American Museum of Natural History is
because we used to go there often when we first began dating since it
was a cheap date, LOL!!! You could spend the day there and it
wouldn't cost that much. We are both in the science field as well so
it was an interesting place to see and there was always something new.
In addition, I wanted to pick a unique location to get pictures that
nobody else would have.




Below are Cindy's favorite pic and she also shared with us why they makes her swoon..

These are some of my favorites.... The 1st pic I love because of the
great background, the 2nd picture is great because we are so natural and I
love the shadow on the fossil, the 3rd picture looks like quintessential NYC
picture and we are very natural, and the 4th picture conveys a soft and
touching moment that I love. Lastly, the 5th picture, I love too since I could
see us with kids next to us observing..I don't know it just touches me.













Duet Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin