Monday, August 3, 2009

A Coquette Bride..Get Ready to SWOON

Barbara and Michael were as usual DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. I had the pleasure of actually attending this Coquette wedding and it was such a joy to see it all come together.

We will do a formal Coquette interview with Barbie later but I just had to share these stunning pics taken by Amanda Picone, who as usual knocked it out of the park. She is truly, truly talented and so amazingly sweet as if we needed more reason to love her. Enjoy!!

That is Mr. Coquette and I on the dance floor...(one day I will get a normal picture of myself in a post)!!

Be sure to check back, there will be more on this amazing wedding especially the amazing details!















1 comment:

  1. Exactly what we all expected of our Barbie's wedding: STUNNING, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL and FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin