Monday, August 10, 2009

A Coquette Bride































Big Hug to Mady for sharing the details and pics of her amazing wedding!
P.S. How AWESOME is it that her favors were Tiffany Bowls....SWOON!

Theme, if any

I searched high and low for a wedding theme but I couldn’t stick to just one thing.

I loved everything I saw and none if it went together! So I decided to just stick with the one thing I knew I couldn’t be without: the color BLUE. It is my favorite color and also my mother’s wedding color.


Describe your wedding dress and why you chose it

I had always been in love with the wedding dress designer Eve of Milady. All of their dresses are stunning! The first day I went dress shopping I saw it in the window and I just KNEW that was MY dress! I tried on a few dresses but that one was the one that gave me that “feeling” all brides talk about with regards to their dress. It’s made of duchess silk satin with tons of beautiful appliqué/beading detail. The back of the dress is amazing!


Your Favorite Wedding Detail

My centerpieces! I had white flowers and pearly white tablecloths and was afraid my centerpieces would drown in all the white. My florist, John at Flower Michele, came up with the idea to add blue LED lights and cellophane to the inside of each vase. I couldn’t quite picture it at first but I knew he was a flower genius and trusted any idea he threw at me. When I saw the outcome I almost cried. It was PERFECT! Simple, elegant and beautiful!


The Moment You Remember The Most

Wow, do I have to pick just one? No way! LOL

Moment #1: I had my dress on and was ready to walk out of my bedroom, Dominic of Twelfth Night Photography came in and said “Ok, when you walk to the living room I’m going to get pictures of your father looking at you for the first time”. I don’t know what it was about what he said but I broke down in tears! I turned around and went into the bathroom and had a mini breakdown! Francesca of Dazzling Affairs made sure I had my moment and that no one disturbed me. She told me to take my time and let it out. I remember telling her “I can’t do that. I just want to walk out”. When I finally did walk into the living room, Dominic made a quick joke that made me laugh and forget about my emotional moment. It was helpful to have such a great team at my side!

Moment #2: Walking into the church and looking down the aisle at my husband and looking around at all my friends and family.

Moment #3: Watching the video trailer the videographer created DURING the reception and was played while everyone had dessert. Another moment I had tears in my eyes! Travis of Mittermax created an amazing trailer! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr6duwG76-A&feature=related)


One thing you would change knowing what you know now

The only thing I would change is trying not to stress and worry so much about all the things that in the end did not matter. The week of the wedding I was so stressed and so anxious and in the end everything was absolutely perfect!

Photographer: Twelfth Night Photography (http://www.twelfthnightphoto.com/main.html)

Florist: Flower Michele (http://flowermichele.com/)

Videographer: Mittermax (http://www.mittermax.com/)

DOC: Dazzling Affairs (http://www.dazzlingaffairs.com)

Bravo Coquette!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin