Thursday, September 17, 2009

Silly Coquette!

During my many Coquette trips to the Post Office, I am rarely inspired but yesterdays visit was something different...As I stood there laden with coquette deliveries I spied with my little eye, these lovelies.....

Now the Prima Coquette had to play it cool and not let all the other Post Office patrons know what I gold mine these stamps were...with my heart pounding, I asked the teller in my most uninterested, glamorous, Old Hollywood way...

"I need to ship these packages..Oh, and throw in 8 sheets of those Gary Cooper stamps"...


It helps to look at your cell phone or something at the end of the sentence, so you can hide your excitement and not let the jig up!

The teller did look at me bizarrely but I was cool as a cucumber, even arched one eyebrow in a what you looking at fashion!!

So coquettes, is it bizarre that I completely purchased these stamps before I even finished designing my thank you card and have no idea what the weight will be?? I could not help myself, I mailed my wedding invites via Bette Davis and she rocked. I am mesmerized by his eyes and plan to calligraphy them in the same color ink...Oh, Gary..you tempt me so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin